Birthday Girl All Over Again... and a Blogger Birthday Shout Out!


I woke up to snow...it is almost APRIL and there is snow here...crazy. Tonight we're throwing my dd her "family" party...cousins galore...Three under the age of four {Hi M, M & C!}....Can you tell that I LOVE birthday's? I even Love MY birthday...which by the way, this year it falls on 08/08/08! How super coolio is that? More on that later....

This is the 2nd birthday card that I've made my dd....who can resist anything from Basic Grey? I *love* ALL their stuff!! It cracks me up when I wrap presents in Stampin' Up boxes...my dd is getting one of those today :) I bet they secretly fear that I'm getting them stamps...hey, that's a good idea [LOL]. I had a heck of a time photographing her card. The vibrant colors were really throwing my camera off...I typically work with a solid white background but that was just not working...now that I look at the photo...that is a really "bright" card. Gotta love Tempting Turquoise, it is such a "happy" color.

Here is a special birthday shout out to.....

Tandra
of

May your day be filled with love, laughter and of course, a ton of stamping stuff!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Stamps:
Stampin' Up Letterpress Paper: Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise, Basic Grey Accessories: Circle Scallop Punch, Coluzzle, MAMBI Rhinestone Monogram, Turquoise Grosgrain ala RABOM, Safety Pin

Comments

Allison Rankin said…
Oh my...how fun! This layout is cool since it showcases that super-cute DP!
Anonymous said…
Love that colourful paper...of course it just shouts Happy Birthday, and that rhinestone R, I need to scope those out...I love it! Happy Birthday to dd!
Carla said…
I love Color Me Silly, and you showed it off to perfection here! My cards confuse the daylights out of my camera all the time, so I understand exactly what you mean! I bought PhotoDraw, a Gina K. rec, and now I just fix them in there, because sometimes I try for days to get a good pic, and still can't!
Tandra said…
Hey Amy! Thanks so much for the
B-day 'holla'!!

This froggy card is so cute!!
Elaine said…
CHeery and Happy! What a great Birthday card Amy!! I love BasicGrey too -especially those frogs!