Polka Thanks...


I'm lovin' the Ginger Blossom dp and my wide ribbon ala Target...what a difference the paper looks! Who doesn't love polka dots?

Allison over at Stampin' When I Can tagged me with the "You Cheered Me Up Award"....How super sweet of her!! She cracked me up because she made an Alf comment...remember that show? Embarassingly, I was a huge fan...cripes...just looked Alf up, it's from 1986! Now I'm feeling old...1986, that reminds me of Ferris Bueller's Day Off...remember that "classic"? I watched it with the kids over the weekend...I was totally cracking up and they were slightly amused...

Anyways, it's just way too hard for me to tag the "You Cheered Me Up Award"...my blogging journey has been so rewarding that
YOU all Cheer Me Up!
-----------------------------
stamps: stampin' up think big paper: stampin' up ginger blossoms & river rock ink: stampin' up ruby red accessories: ribbon ala target, janome

Comments

Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I love that polka dot card...so cool. Yeah, I loved Ferris Bueller also. Such a classic.

Pinky
Lauren said…
Love the way you changed up your card! The Polka Dots are fab! Congrats on the award.
Corie said…
This card is great -- love that DP and ribbon!!!

Congrats on the award
Becky Carafa said…
Love this CAS card! Wonderful for mass production, taking note of it! You don't have to apologize for bombarding my blog with comments, I am glad you are enjoying it. Come back soon!
Anonymous said…
This card is gorgeous. You are a pro!
Anonymous said…
Great card! Love the design!
Jill said…
The colors and ribbon on this card are awesome! Nice work!
Anonymous said…
I love this and the previous card. So simple and gorgeous!! I was wanting to comment earlier than today but haven't had a chance to.