Fun!

One of my new editions to the 'ole A Muse collection...the "to go cup"!! When I was looking for a plan round image, similar to the Starbucks logo, I thought of Sweet Spot and it works sweetly with the A Muse "brewing up some fun!" image!! I chuckled as I broke through the shrink wrap on my Glorious Green ink pad...I've had it for several years but never used it until now....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
stamps: a muse, stampin' up ink: versafine vintage sepia, stampin' up glorious green paper: fabriano, stampin' up glorious green accessories: janome

Comments

That is sooooo awesome....I love Starbucks and I LOVE your card too. So very creative.
Allison Rankin said…
Cute and fun. Love the idea of the stitching!
Anonymous said…
adorable! love that stitching
Elaine said…
That's perfect!! Love the brilliant green on the card - it's just like you know what's green! Makes me want to hop in the car and drive down the street to get one right now...dang! I had been soooo good today too!
Angie Tieman said…
Wow!! So flippin' creative and original!! Love it!
Lisa H. said…
super sweet, super simple card. I'm not a glorious green fan, but it sure looks great here. love the stitching, too!
Anonymous said…
awe i need these STAMPS :)