Hello, My Name is...



TGIF!!! This week has flown by....sooo glad that it is Friday! Tonight I'm getting together with some friends....going out to dinner and then to see Made of Honor...Patrick Dempsey {Hubba Hubba}. LOVED Sarah Green's of my scrapbook table's recent post...

I've mentioned it before and I'll mention it again...I'm easily enabled. When I saw
Kristina Werner's Awesome card, I knew that I needed to have the very fun Maya Road Stamp. This card was for a co-worker's birthday. She's a super gal...super busy...she is spearheading our software conversion {QAD is the name of the program...I didn't have any upper case letters in the cork}....The crown on the "q" .....hmmm...where did I get that.....perhaps at A Charming Place? It is super tiny...the bling is because of the hanger dealio...what in the heck are those things called? Sheesh, do I need more coffee? Anyways, the bling is to cover the thingy that you use to thread a jump ring though to hang from a chain.... I seem to be the Basic Grey Gal these days....I dug through my older stuff and found some Lollipop Shoppe. I've been leaning towards fun and bright colors/patterns. It all makes me so happy...lol....
----------------------------------
stamps: maya road ink: warm red chalk paper: basic grey lollipop shoppe and stampin' up cool caribbean accessories: creative imaginations cork stickers, crown charm and janome.

Comments

Lauren said…
This is a great card - the lettering really stands out!
Anonymous said…
i wanna see that soo bad amy! LOL

have fun :)

Patrick Dempsey is my *crush* LOL
Carla said…
Great, fun card!

I love your pop-up window! I've always wanted one on my blog. It's such a terrific feature, especially for the feeble minded like me! I sit there thinking, "Was the ribbon pink, or brown? I hope I don't comment on something that wasn't there!" I love to be able to look at the project and comment at the same time.

I also despise the word verification for two reasons. First, sometimes I get it wrong FOUR times!! Second, sometimes it's not there. The only way to get it to show is to try to post without it-then one will pop up! I'd like to get rid of mine, too!

So, how'd you do it?