It's the simple things....

I hope you all had a FABulous 4th! We certainly did...we were on the go until close to midnight! We were able to spend it with tons of friends and fun....

I don't know if you noticed, but I typically don't use "people" images...well, other than A Muse Seattle Girl...Vespa Girl...a while ago, I picked up the Stampin' Up Everyday Celebrations on the SCS b/s/t board. I just thought the little girl was such a sweet image. I'm trying to use my gazillion other stamps that never seem to get inked up...a great chance for me to use my various copics too!

Look at what I just ordered from Stampington:....the very gorgeous Cavallini Bonjour set!

----------------------------------------------

stamps: stampin' up everyday celebrations, wordsworth text paper: fabriano, misc black ink: versafine onyx black, copic yr07r29, 100,r32,rv04, yr20, rv10 and blender accessories: offray taffeta gingham, scallop punch, coluzzle & heidi swapp edge distresser

Comments

Jenn said…
What a sweet image! I love the simple design and the gingham ribbon! :D
Allison Rankin said…
So sweet and simple!
Angie Tieman said…
How cute! Love how you colored her hair black, she looks like you! I really have no recollection of this stamp set at all, but I love it here!
Carolina said…
Love the way you colored her dress and heart, it so pops - love it! Great card!
Susan said…
she's adorable and how could you NOT fall in love with her! love the colors you used with her.
Anonymous said…
Great design. I have a bunch of ellzybells that I don't know what to do with and this is giving me ideas!
Anonymous said…
I love your blog Amy...and your art work. Your photography is fabulous...can you tell me if you use some sort of Photo Software and if you do, what kind...My photography leaves much to be desired and I really do not want to spend the money unless I know that it works...Thanks
Pinky Roth said…
This is adorable, Amy. I love the clean look of this card.

Pinky