Scalloped Embrace & My Asian Heritage

This is another take on Heather Rolin's sketch challenge HMSC2. This time I designed it as a 5.5 inch square card. I never tire of Stampin' Up's Ginger Blossom paper...add one of their carousel notes and you get a fun and oh-so-feminine card! Who doesn't like scallops?


Thanks to Ivy over at My Asian Heritage!!!

She contacted me to see if she could highlight Tsuruta Designs on her Shop Talk feature. How FABulous is that?

Be sure to check out My Asian Heritage, it is full of goodness!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
stamps: stampin' up embrace life paper: stampin' up ginger blossoms, ruby red, groovy guava, carousel notes ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: circle punch, k&co pearls, groovy guava stitched grosgrain, coluzzle

Comments

Angela said…
Thanks Amy for featuring us....and your designs are wonderful!!!
-- Angela, My Asian Heritage
Angie Tieman said…
This is lovely! Great mix of things, I love this paper too!
Anonymous said…
Oh how cute! Yeah for Asian Heritage :)
Allison Rankin said…
This is lovely...might just have toe CASE that layout!
Julia Aston said…
Congrats on your listing at My Asian Heritage! I checked it out and they have a lot of your cards posted there!! what fun! I love this card with the great DP and pearls - just lovely.
Carla said…
Love this, Amy! The scalloped circle is the perfect touch. It's so cool that you were featured on My Asian Heritage, it looks like a really great site!!
Jenn said…
Congrats Amy!!! This card is so cute and I just love the dp and the pearls add such a sweet touch! :D
jjcreations said…
This is gorgeous...I love the little pearls on the flower...great idea. Joan
Carolina said…
Oh Amy what wonderful news - congrats on being featured - woo hoo!
super lovely design here, amy !!!!!
love the flower accents
tfs:)
chat