Wildly Fabulous

It has been so stinkin' hot here that it has literally taken me 2 days to complete this card! My "studio" {sounds better than craft area} is upstairs and it gets super warm up there when the sun is beating down.

This card is a 6 inch square. I based the card on the "fabulous" flocked word. I picked up the K&Co Wild Saffron Flocked word set at my local craft store. I love the word fabulous, along with magnificent...spectacular...gorgeous...lol.

I'm trying to be oh-so-good and actually cut into my A Muse Madeira dp..

------------------------------

paper: misc white & a muse madeira accesories: k&co wild saffron text & rabom dark brown velvet ribbon


Comments

Elaine said…
Hi Amy,
Much, much cooler today, isn't it? I love the warmer weather. We got lucky and found a house with A/C. Only it gets too cold on the REALLY hot days. I didn't get my mini yet, but hopefully today! :) Love the FABULOUS card - I have not seen those flocked words anywhere. They're mondo cool!
JenMarie said…
Oh, I just love, love, LOVE this!
Allison Rankin said…
This is terrific Amy...love the color choices!
Carolina said…
Clean, simple and just quite lovely!!!
Those flocked words are just fab! Wow they really pop! That ribbon is just yummy!
Janine said…
Very pretty Amy!!