Happy Friday and Lots to Share!

Isn't this a FABulous card? I received it from the oh-so-very-talented Julia Aston! Please check out her blog, Create with Me. She always has wonderful creations to share!!!
Here are more birthday goodies from my kids and my friends {hi s & s!}. You're probably wondering about the bride & groom {ala A Muse} and the dum dum da dum {ala Savvy stamps}. My friend is a nut'ola...she has always said that she wants me to make her wedding invites...for whenever she gets married again..lol.
My boy wanted me to share a picture that he took this evening of his cat. Pretty good timing on his part...he caught her yawning.

Thanks to Miss Ivy of ivyPINK....This girl absolutely R*O*C*K*S!!! She has a FUN blog so go check it out...warning...she is an enabler....lol...she passed along this Brillante Weblog to 'lil ole me...I'm always soooo bad about picking other blogs to pass the awards to....all the blogs that I tap into are incredibly talented...so for all of you that have taken the time to read this incredibly long post for today....I nominate you!


It has been stinkin' hot here for the last couple of days...I don't like it when it gets over 75 degrees :) and it has been close to 90..blech. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

Comments

Lauren said…
That card rocks! It's so vibrant. I love the kitty picture. Great shot - your boy must be proud.
Michelle said…
Gorgeous card Amy!! I just spent some of my birthday money on new Papertrey sets so I will be stalking my mailman.. ha ha

Michelle
Julia Aston said…
Glad you like my card! and thanks for linking my blog here!!

Love all your new 'stuff'! now I want to see it on cards!!! LOL!!!!

your kitty is the cutest - what a fun shot your son caught!!
Michelle said…
Forgot to tell you I tagged you on my blog..

Michelle
Catherine said…
how sweet of Julia, very pretty card. and that's a funny pic of your cat
Angie Tieman said…
GOod stuff!! Love that crown stamp too!
Savitri said…
Love the color!!!! The stamp is cute too, overall, AWESOME card!! Lots of goodies too, yummy!!! LOVE goodies!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. If you do scrap, I'm sure it'll be gorgeous as your other work. Sometimes, less is more :)
Anonymous said…
awe thanks amy :)
I LOVE that brad
I must have it LOL
:)you enabler you j.k. :)
Carolina said…
What a great card and birthday goodies! Congrats on the award!