Hul.la.ba.loo'licious

Happy Monday!!

I spent all Sunday being crafty...it was a wonderful day of creativity and much needed therapy. One of my happy places is being surrounded by my stamps, inks, papers...a great way to start the week.

This card uses a gift that I received from a co-worker {hi b!}. She was sooo very sweet and gave me several pieces of the Making Memories Hul.la.ba.loo line...sue-pah cute stuff! I used Bravo Burgundy as the card base.

This card is for a dear co-worker {hi kq!}...she rocks our work place.

------------------------------------

paper: stampin' up bravo burgundy & making memories hul.la.ba.loo

Comments

Jenn said…
Super cute! Love the polka dots! :D
Carla said…
She will love this, Amy! Aren't you loving the mm stuff lately? I know I should be making lemon tart, (YUMMO), but I'm posting to blogs because my gradebook isn't working right now. Of course this means I will have to find some time today when it is working so I can post grades! This becomes harder once the teenagers descend upon my classroom!
Catherine said…
aaaahhh, sue-pahlicious =)
love it!
Angie Tieman said…
Ooooh, major cuteness!!! I haven't seen this line, I better check it out! Love the big brackets too...we must have been on the same wavelength today! Scary! hee! hee!
Julia Aston said…
What a fun bright card Amy! love the dots and all the die cuts!