Tres Fabulous!

I've been fussing with this design over the last couple of days...looking at it...stepping away...coming back to it...it is all part of my creative process. I found this color combo on the SU color wheel....Rose Red & Regal Rose. The gorgeous velvet ric rak is via a Ribbon Share ala Jody Morrow aka SCS texasjodylynn. I've really been having fun making 4.25 inch square cards...great size AND no extra postage :)

I've accepted a chandelier challenge from Susan aka SCS One4Joy. I'm looking forward to the weekend...sleeping in and being creative...and challenging myself to design a unique chandelier card!

----------------------------------------------------

stamps: stampin' up fabulous flowers & tres chic paper: stampin' up rose red & regal rose ink: stampin' up rose red & regal rose accessories: velvet ric rak, corner rounder & bling

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
very pretty! I work the same way. So glad you got a die cut machine! Can't wait to see your creations! And a chandelier challenge?! Exciting! I haver several chandelier swaps to come up with and work on this weekend!
jonisart said…
Beautiful card, I love that size too:-) The card always seem to come out so cute! I don't know what a chandelier card is, so will have to check back to find out!:-)
Carolina said…
What a stunning card Amy! Love the ribbon and the rhinestones in the middle.
Jenn said…
Love these colors together Amy, so very pretty! :D I also love the yummy ricrac! :D I love square cards and this one is fabulous! :D
Julia Aston said…
Beautiful bloom on your card - that ribbon is scrumptious!

how fun doing a chandelier challenge with Susan! can't wait to see them!!! right up your alley Amy !! (or dining room!!!)
Rose Ann said…
This is so pretty, Amy!! I love the colors, and your big flower!! Your ribbon is really yummy as well!!
What a fun card!! I love this size as well and I LOVE your ribbon! I actually think I may have some of this ribbon that I've never used - I MUST check!!! This is lovely!!!
Janine said…
Oh I love this!! The colors and that flower image is fabulous!!
Susan said…
so glad you're UP for it, Amy! I can't wait to see what you create...I know it'll be FabUlous! Love that tres chic card...it reminds me thou mind is sadly negelected! Hope your weekend was wonderful!
Savitri said…
Oh cute! I love the stamps you used! The touch or ribbon is awesome!
Carla said…
I love it when you get this stamp out! I love all your mum stamps, you rock them! This is a favorite size of mine as well. Beautiful!