Butler Bloom and Campaign for Creativity!

This is my take on the SCS WCMTLCO8-Nested Flower Challenge...just a couple days late...{hi suzy!}. The Butler Bloom is ginormous! The largest circle started off as a 4 inch square. My card use to be a 9.25 x 4 inch base...I used ribbon to act as a stem & leaves for the bloom but I didn't like it, so I cut the card in half. That's what I love about being creative...no rules!

Amy Butler paper is fabulous to work with...the colors are magnificent!


Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Did you read about
Donna Downey's Campaign for Creativity
?

Go check it out...Donna ROCKS!

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
LOVE this! So fresh and funky! Now I want to do mine over! I agree, Amy Butler stuff is awesome!
Jenn said…
Awesome card!!! I love that dp and those bright colors!!! :D
SmilynStef said…
Love how you made that cool nested bloom the entire focus of the card ... fab-u-lous.
Janine said…
How unique Amy!!! Hope you have a great day!
Lauren said…
This is so pretty - I love what you did with the paper flower.
Carla said…
This is so fun, Amy! You could make a bunch of these and frame them, don't you think?
Julia Aston said…
what a great design! love the colors on this fun card!
Oh I just love this giant nested flower! Way cool...awesome card!
Rose Ann said…
What a fun card!! I love the bright colors and the big button center!! So pretty!
Latisha said…
Love the big nested flower, the colors on this card are so fresh!
Anonymous said…
*SQUEAL*
This is GORGEOUS!!! Oh Amy - yep you must frame it! What a lovely take on the challenge I am so happy you played!!

hugs my friend,
Suzy
Mireia Camp said…
Hello from Barcelona, Spain!
I love this idea! Can I copy it???

Kisses
Mireia