Another Cup of Tea & Cupcake'licious


Here is my other tea tin design. This one is filled with the Tazo Awake Black Tea..they really are super fun gift ideas...great for teachers and hostess gifts. More de-hoarding on my part...the paper is K&Co that I've had for years...I'm a huge fan of paisley..something that I think is timeless.


I finally took photos of the FABulous goody bag that we received at the A Muse Cupcake Social! Super sweet goods...I haven't cracked out the clear cupcake set...yet...although Nicole of Resign to Design has been on fire making sue-pah cute stuff with hers!

I hope you all are having a super week...mine has been way too busy. I can't wait until Sunday when it will calm down and I can get to creating for my next Holiday Gift Fair. Last night we had a departmental dinner at Maggiano's. We ordered family style...I didn't have a ton of any one thing BUT I'm sure that I consumed thousands of calories...everything was very dairy'licious....between the cheese and the cream...wow.

Comments

Janine said…
Such a cute tin!! Great gift idea!
Stacey said…
Love this cute little tin - well done you for using up your stash! ~x~
Cindy Haffner said…
Love that tin, awesome job.
Latisha said…
love the tin but your goody bag stole the show for me lol, what awesome stuff!! so cool :)
JenMarie said…
CUTE tin!
WOW, what a goody bag!!
Savitri said…
The tin is GREAAAT! Love the goody bag too, oh so jealous!!
Julia Aston said…
Wow! Gee - we didn't get anything at our Amuse Workshop (boo hoo!) guess that's different than a grand opening!! but we did use that fun set to make 5 cupcake cards!

Love your 2nd tea tin - love the sentiment stamped over the cup of tea on the tag - great gift idea Amy!
Rose Ann said…
Wonderful tea tin, Amy!! I love those papers and your adorable tag!!

Wonderful A Muse goodies!!
Marlou McAlees said…
ooooh love all your goodies you received Amy, enjoy having fun with them :) and im loving your fabulous tin!! :) x
Lynn Put said…
Pretty tea tin and what a fun goodie bag!
Ann said…
Such a cute tin, and those Amuse goodies look fun! :D
Femin Susan said…
Hi………
Very cool your blog!
Great! Keep writing…….
Good week
Becky Carafa said…
I just love the tea tin! Red is my favorite color. Lucky you being close to Amuse, what a blast!
Catherine said…
another cute project, Amy. And those sure are FABulous goody bag :)

and Maggiano's ....YUM!
Anonymous said…
awe I wish I can go to an amuse cupcake social! :)

again with the tin amy so awesome :)
Carolina said…
Adorable tina and man did you get a great goodie bag. Maggiano's is so yummy, luck girl you got to indulge!
lauren bergold said…
i know i've said this before but it bears repeating: THOSE TEA TINS ARE FABBBBBBBULOUS!!!!! and you decorate them soooo beautifully!
Silvia Kristine said…
I love that tin!!! Beautiful!
Angie Tieman said…
Very cute tin! Love that yummy tea! Ann what great goodies in your a Muse bag, so jealous!