Basic Grey/Basic Gray Hi

I tell you, this de-hoarding is somewhat cleansing {lol}...look at this card...my new Basic Grey Ambrosia paper....Making Memories Shimmer Alpha....American Crafts Felt Flower and K&Co Adhesive Gem...no hoarding here!!! All piled onto my {current} favorite Stampin' up Basic Gray cardstock....I was sooo excited to tell you about my de-hoarding that I almost forgot to add that this is for the CPS 92 Sketch. I've been really enjoying the sketches over there...it's fun to see the various interpretations. There is sooo much creativity over there...I just {heart} it!!!

I thought I'd share some pictures of the birthday party that I went to on Saturday....This curly hair cutie pie would be the 1 year old birthday boy.....isn't he thee sweetest??!!! His Uncle {one of many} is holding him.


This would be the oldest in the family..."m" will be going to kindergarten next fall. I seriously cannot believe it....look at her chalk-y face...yes, Auntie Amy gave them chalk to play with...and bubbles...and books....stickers...

This is "m" {another "m"!}....she has become quite the chatterbox and oh-so-very-polite...happy as can be...all 3 kids.

We are soooo thankful for these beautiful and healthy kids...MY kids love them to pieces {and so do I!}!!! I didn't realize how much I missed these babies until I saw them on Saturday. Their Mom & Dad absolutely rock....we are grateful for both of them {sheesh Dad can cook up a storm!} and their fabulous children.

Comments

lauren bergold said…
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

ok, not only do i need to go and find my stash of felt flowers...which somehow suddenly & mysteriously look REALLY GOOD to me again...i am racking my brain to think: WHY OH WHY do i not USE MORE GRAY??!?!???!???!?

...so i think your work here is done... :)
Rose Ann said…
Those papers are so pretty, and I love all of your stitching!! Love your sparkly HI and pretty felt flower too!!

Darling kids!!
Lauren said…
Cute photos lady! Love the card. The felt accent is fabulous.
Nicole said…
I'm all about the gray too lately! Love your card, cute kiddies!
Julie said…
This is so cute! I saw it on SCS and knew it was yours right away! TFS!
Angie Tieman said…
Fabulous card!! And look at all that NEW product on there, I'm hyper-ventilating and breathing into a bag here! lol! But good for you! Maybe I'll try it...someday!

Sounds like your party was fun too! Those kids are beautiful!! Lucky parents!
Allison Rankin said…
Great use of the Ambrosia DP and that felt flower...yum!
Anonymous said…
Yippee to de-hoarding. Maybe you will rub off on me. The dp matches the basic gray cardstock great! So pretty.

These three chilcdren are adorable! I love the mop of curls on the 1 year old boy.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Anonymous said…
Love your take on the CPS sketch and YUM On those papers!
Susan said…
oh, can you hear me breathe in a panic, almost Amy? That ambrosia is my current favorite and I haven't used a piece of it! I can't bear the thought of cutting into it...Your card is fantastic
Elaine said…
Cute kids, cute card. You have a knack of making things go together! ;-)
Jenn said…
Gorgeous card Amy!!! Love the BG paper and that cute little felt flower! :D Great stitching too! :D The kiddos are super cute! :D
Catherine said…
what a FAB card, Amy. and cute kids...TFS!
Corie said…
What a beautiful card, and your dies are beautiful too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
Corie said…
ooops not your kids -- Well they are adorable!!
Savitri said…
Wow, I've been away this Thanksgiving weekend and look what I've missed!!! Love the card and the pictures are oh so lovely. M's are so fun but I'm sure all those kids are, very adorable!!!
Carla said…
Try not to post a card and three beautiful children in the same post! As talented as you are, I think the children have your card beat!!