Go Girl!

This is my take on the CPS #89 sketch...I wanted to make a card for a friend of mine and remembered my neglected "Go Girl" image by Catslife Press. It will be perfect for her. I've had the K&Co dp for ages and think it is fabulous with the vintage, yet sassy image.

This week I celebrate my 1 year Blog*iversary! I can't believe how time has flown by. I'll be posting blog candy later in the week so please stay tuned!
Hope you had a magnificent weekend!

-------------------------------------------
stamps: catslife press paper: stampin' up chocolate chip, k&co ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: vintage buttons, janome

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
amazing card Amy!!! fab stamp and papers :) x
Lauren said…
Very cool! I really love the vintage feel.
Savitri said…
Awesome card! Love the vintage look to it!! Wow, one year. Happy blog anni!!! I think mine is this month too. I'll have to look it up!
Anonymous said…
The dp goes perfect with that image! What a great vintage card!
Lea L. said…
So vintagy and pretty!! Great job with sketch 89...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea
Janine said…
Very vintagey!! Love it Amy!!
Catherine said…
Always adore vintage looks of others and yours is just awesome...love it!

woo hoo, 3 days to go :)
Happy Blog*iversary!
SmilynStef said…
Go Girl for sure ... love everything about this.
Angie Tieman said…
This is vintage heaven!! The paper, the stamp, the stitching, the buttons, ahhhh, LOVE it!
Julia Aston said…
Wow - another 'non-Amy' card! love the colors and images - buttons and stitching!
Nicole said…
You are a blogging queen! You go girl! Love the card, so vintage and warm.
Linda Beeson said…
I have that stamp and I love it! LOVE what you did with it and with the CPS sketch!
Rose Ann said…
Awesome vintage card!! I love all of your stitching, and what a fabulous sketch card!!
Pamela said…
Very cool card!!!
Elaine said…
You've been busy!! I love these vinage images and the little details...buttons and sewing. I'm jealous! ;-) What a fabulous card, Amy!
Debbie Olson said…
Great job with the CPS Sketch, Amy--I love the vintage look and the sewing, and that measurng tape is a perfect accent!