...green thumb...

Happy Friday!!!
I was asked to design a group baby boy card...I've been using my PTI Green Thumb set for the sweet pea text stamp and image...just love it. I teamed it up with some fun KI Memories paper that I've had forever. This is definitely an easy smeasy card.

Lookie what I found on the Tsukineko site....Memento markers??!! I think that'll be on the top of my list for Santa this year....last year the sweet Santa bought me a whole set of Rachel Ray pots/pans...{s}he also bought the kids some fun stamps for their stockings and wow, you should have seen my stocking...chock full of stamps and embellies...love the holidays! LOL

Any big plans for the weekend? I'm excited to go to the A Muse Cupcake Social...will also go to a soccer game and a concert on Saturday! Sunday will have to be spent making things for my upcoming holiday fair...notice I haven't shown you anything for that yet? Hmmm.....because evidently I work better under pressure and I haven't made anything for the holiday fair...{rolling my eyes}...

I'll be back on Monday with the winner of my blog candy!!! Have a super weekend!!!

Comments

Jenn said…
Love your sweet baby card!!! The dp is perfect and I love all the stitching you did!!! Have fun at the soccer game and the cupcake social!!! :D
Marlou McAlees said…
a fabulous card Amy :) and have a great weekend :)
Lauren said…
Super cute card Amy. It feel so retro. Love it.
Carla said…
That's an adorable baby card-really great colors! Wow, those markers look cool. I wonder if they are good for watercolor like Tombow or more like Copics? Nothing big for this weekend. I'd like to get ahead on some design projects-I'm so dang SLOW!!
Wow! Memento Markers! No way!! I love my Memento pads too... I think I have something new to put on my Christmas wishlist! lol!

Have a great time at the A Muse social!! Lucky girl!!
Susan said…
gotta love that Memento...have a great weekend and enjoy that AMuse social!

I'm right with you on the 'onewhoworksbetterundertheDEADLINEtrainofthougt'
I've been busy with entering some design team calls and trying to keep my projects moving forward!

Happy Weekend, Amy!!!
Jill said…
Sweet little baby card. Nice work.
Angie Tieman said…
Far out!! Love the fun and funky circles Laughing at your craft fair work, I thought you were saving up a lot of good stuff to show us! I'm like you, though...I started out strong 2 weeks ago with some projects but I haven't done anything since! UGh!
Cindy Haffner said…
Love your card Amy, and cool I didn't know that they made markers, something else now I want. Hee hee!
Cindy Haffner said…
Love your card Amy, and cool I didn't know that they made markers, something else now I want. Hee hee!
Ann said…
Oh, I love that fun paper! What a cute card! :D
Nicole said…
Hi Amy! Sweet card! Love the colors. So fun to meet you yesterday, the A Muse cupcake social was very fun, a lot more people than I expected! We should get together and stamp some time! Isn't A Muse the greatest!

And I'm with you on the memento pens - awesome, can't wait to get me some of those!
Holly Young said…
Cute card, and great use of designer paper! There's something on my blog for you.
http://hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com/2008/11/stretching-your-stamping-dollars.html
Allison Rankin said…
Great! Nice idea with all the circles for a non-traditional baby card!
Carolina said…
What an adorable card, love all the circles!

Can't wait to read about the cupcake social...hope you had a blast!!!
Savitri said…
Hey, cute card and I hope the social event was FABULOUS!!! Jealous here :)

Hope your weekend is great. I'll drop by again later!
Teri said…
Love everything about this baby card!! I think alot of crafters do their best work under pressure!
Jennifer Love said…
Beautiful card! Those colors are just spectacular!
lauren bergold said…
oh my yes! SWEET PEA indeed! what a fabulous baby boy card...i love that it has A LOT of color but still feels very light and airy! (i still have plenty of old KI & there are certain patterns i buy over & over b/c they are sooooo danged USEFUL!)
Julia Aston said…
I love the circles paper and your great stitching on this!