Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Just wanted to tell all of my blogging friends to have a fabulous Thanksgiving. I appreciate each and everyone of you that visits my blog...

I just have one picture to share with you all.....look what is getting popped into the mail this weekend....my Christmas cards!!!

I think I mentioned this in an earlier blog post, this year I went clean & simple. I had grand plans with my recent Stampin' Up order of Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze but designed a card to sell at my holiday sale and really liked it so I decided to use it for my Christmas cards. Here's the bonus...they are going out with a regular old 42 cent postage stamp...wooo hoo!!!

What are you thankful for? I'm absolutely thankful and grateful for my children and my wonderful life. A couple years ago my life changed dramatically but as I was telling Elaine of
A Place for Ink today {we power shopped at Ben Franklin's}...I'm a much stronger woman for the changes and I'm thankful for my supportive family and friends.
I'm lucky to have FABulous people in my life
{you know who you are...}....

Comments

Jenn said…
Happy Thanksgiving Amy!!! :D Kudos to you for finishing your Christmas cards early...AWESOME! :D
Catherine said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Amy!

And way to go to have all your Christmas cards ready to go.... woo hoo!
Happy Thanksgiving, Amy!!! Cna't believe your cards are done. I'm so jealous. Love your Ambrosia CPS card. ;) Have a great day!
Angie Tieman said…
Ooooh, great picture! So jealous your cards are ready and going out! Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Susan said…
((((AMY)))), Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Loved what you wrote today. Isn't it wonderful when we can just surrender and be in this moment, EVERY MOMENT and participate in our lives unfolding...that is the precious present!


Now about that power shopping....do you remember when the Ben Franklin used to be in downtown Issy? I dropped some $$$ there. I think I'll let my fingers do the clicking in online shops tonight!
Anonymous said…
Hi Amy and happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for your wonderful blog - your beautiful creations and positive energy inspire my work and make me smile.

hugs
Suzy
Carla said…
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful we're blogging friends!
Elaine said…
Amy,
I am thankful for my family and friends (meeting you this year was one of the best things that happened!) You are a strong, beautiful and talented woman among many other things and I'm so glad I got to meet you :) Happy Turkey Day!

And yes, we really POWER shopped at Ben Franklin, didn't we?? LOL
Becky Carafa said…
Nice work getting those cards done already! Wow!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Savitri said…
I have 26 cards so far. I have my simple card design for back up but so far, all my cards are different and you've most likely seen :) Yours look elegant... from the side, ha!
lauren bergold said…
OOF! i've just realized that in the last post i forgot to admire that GORGEOUS photo of THREE SUPAMODELS!!!!!!!!!! (hubba hubba!)

hope you had a FAB holiday and big big biiiiiiiiiiig congrats on being DONE MAKING XMAS cards!!! (luckily you are sooooo very lovely & hardworking that i cannot even summon up the jealousy or bittnerness i normal would at seeing someone soooo much more prepared than myself!) ♥♥♥
Shelly said…
All these yummy Fabrianos are making me drool! LOL! I can't believe you have all your Christmas cards done already...wish I was that organized!