Holiday Sparkle

I've been busy creating...you can't tell by the photo but this KI memories paper is part of their frosty line. There is a gorgeous sheen to the Festive Baubles paper. I've teamed it up with Stampin' Up Basic Gray, one of my new favorite cardstocks. The "holiday sparkle" text stamp is ala A Muse.
Fabriano's are definitely my "comfort" zone...clean & simple. The coffee cup & text are from A Muse.
My third and last card is another clean and simple from Stampin' up. This one screams "preppy". My inspiration for this one was from decor8. The apples are from my Tart & Tangy set and the text is from One Smart Cookie.

Wow! Three cards in one posting...Whew! I've decided that I like making 4 or 5 of one design but find if I'm making the card with 12 x 12 dp, I end up making eighteen 4.25 inch square cards.
I borrowed my boy's ipod touch...oooohhhhh....it rocks. He saved up his own $$ to buy it all on his own....I think I need to do that too..lol.

Comments

Jenn said…
Super cute cards Amy...you've been busy! :D I love the Holiday Sparkle card...that dp is perfect! :D
JenMarie said…
Great creations!
LOVE that baubles card!!
Misty said…
Lovely cards. Great pp on the first one too! wow you're busy.
Misty
Lauren said…
Fabulous cards amy!
Janine said…
Your work is clean and simple and beautiful!!!
Marlou McAlees said…
absolutely fabulous creations Amy :) perfect!! :)
Stacey said…
Fabby papers and I love the cutie little apples! ~X~
Esther said…
I have been strolling through your blog an admire the way you use simplicity to its full potential. I find this soo hard to do when making cards, but love the look! You have really got it down toa fine art on your cards, I love the chandalier stamp!!! and the cute bluie bird card to name but a few!
Jodi said…
These are cute cards!! I love that paper you used too! =)
Angie Tieman said…
These are all fabulous!! You had an awesome productive night!
Catherine said…
All three cards are just beautiful but i have to say your first card is STUNNING!
Ann said…
Oh, I just love these! They're all wonderful! :D
Carolina said…
Such fun cards Amy!!! Love the apple one with the sentiment across the apples....what a neat touch!
Corie said…
Love these -- especially the first one, so festive
Julia Aston said…
There you go with your Fabriano papers again! I still haven't cracked mine out - I'm too afraid to wreck it!!

boy have you been busy girl - love all your fresh simple designs!
Carla said…
I love the gray and red together-like a beautiful suit!! The other cards are sweet, too! You have been busy!! Isn't it astonishing how far a sheet of 12x12 can go? I usually get sick of a piece before I use it up. And yes, my attention span is that short!!
lauren bergold said…
WOW!!!
(and again i say, "WOW!")

(oh yeah...and YES...you neeeeeeeed an i-pod...no question about it...♥)
jenstamps said…
Wow, wow, wow!!! (That is a wow for each card!) I haven't done the white space cards but you and Julie are making me rethink that. :)

As for the iPod YES! Get one!!! I use mine ALL the time!