Inchie Nest

So last week my local craft store was having a coupon sale...40% off of one regular priced item. Personally I think they should run these sales more often and give the ladies in my office {including me} some bonus bucks since we give them so much business..lol. I'm all for helping out the little store. I seldom go to J's or M's, I appreciate the customer service you get at the smaller shops. Anyways, I picked up these great clear Inkadinkado inchie stamps....what FUN! I colored the speckled eggs with my copic frost. Yup, that would be my hoarded beloved Cool Caribbean...the inchie is on a dimensional...easy smeasy in one of my favorite color combo's...blue and chocolate.

Look what I received from sweet Holly over at Hog Wild About Stamping..the rules are:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I'm taking Holly's lead and nominating blogs that I've recently discovered:

1. laurenb

2. kathleenh

3. Marlou

4. Nicole

5. alohatammi

I want to give a new blogger shout out to Pam :)

I'm always on the look out to new blogs to add to my 'ole Google Reader...it's always sooo difficult for me to nominate peeps...I soak up creativity from all the blogs that I tap into.

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
oh hi amy, just seen you nominated me with an award :) im soooo delighted, thanks ever so much!! :) and your card is just stunning!!! :) x
Catherine said…
I've never tried to make an inchie card, i love your card :)
Janine said…
Hey there!! How are you! Love this card Amy... So simple and pretty.
lauren bergold said…
awwwwwwwwwwwwww *THANKS* amy!!! what a nice thing to wake up to! you are very kind!

btw, i LOVE that little inchie nest card...it is absolutely adorable...and so dramatically set off by your fabulous use of white--or in this case robin's egg blue--space!!!

(note to self: why don't *I* ever think to do THAT??!) (sigh)
Unknown said…
Wow! Thanks so much for the shout out. I promise to get my new blog going soon. What a nice surprise!

Your nest card is so sweet!
SmilynStef said…
How cute are those inchies ... I agree with your assessment on the LSS's ... they are disappearing.
Savitri said…
Cute cute card!! Awesome 40% off too. I have an lss, and I teach there sometimes, but I don't buy much unfortunately. The ladies are nice but the scrapbook kit club kind of reduced my local spending. I feel bad sometimes. But to make it up, I do go to their crops and pay my $20 for the Saturday.
Lauren said…
Super cute and simple amy!
Flower said…
Enabler! Now I will have to go check out these inchies!
I like the simplicity of this - so sweet.
Carla said…
Oh, these colors are lush! This is a beauty!!
Angie Tieman said…
What a lovely card! Such sweet simplicity! I really like those stamps, yes, I had to check them out, you enabler! lol!
Anonymous said…
Great colors together! I have yet to try the inchies but it is on my to do list. Thanks for the award too!
Rose Ann said…
I love your sweet inchie card, Amy!! Pretty image and colors!!
Nicole said…
Simple and sweet card! Just lovely!

Thanks for the bloggy award. I will play along, you are too sweet. So glad we are blogging buddies now! :)
Elaine said…
I didn't know there were other inchie stamps besides the ones from Karen Lockhart! This one is in my favorite color scheme - it's delightful, Amy!
Carolina said…
Cute, cute, cute inchie card - love it! Congrats on the award - so well deserved.