Merry Butler


I tell you...it is stuff like this and this that make me want to sew.....now...not tomorrow or next week...now...lol. I do have the FABulous Amy Butler Sew-it Kit. I just haven't cracked it open it open yet.

This clean and simple card uses Amy Butler paper...chocolate chip and green, isn't it grand? It is one of my designs for my Holiday Fair. I'm trying hard to not make "bumpy" cards that will require extra postage. It is difficult to not listen to my urge to make bows with ribbons...lol.

I wanted to share a picture of the beautiful mercury glass votives that I bought for my dear friend...thanks to her lovely hubby for taking the picture {thanks R!}. What made the gift that much perfect is that she whipped out some bees wax votives that she recently purchased when she was in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico...perfect-o!

---------------------------------------------

stamp: stampin' up warm words paper: amy butler, stampin' up chocolate chip accessories: rabom ribbon

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Very pretty card! I didn't think about the "bumpy" factor for the craft fair, good call! Those votives are gorgeous!! Thanks for posting the picture, I was one of the ones who asked! lol!
de said…
I love the lime green and brown. One of my favorite color combos! And the candles are just beautiful!
Marlou McAlees said…
looove this card Amy!!! beautiful work :)
Lauren said…
Great card Amy! I love the clean lines and simple sentiment.
Carla said…
This card is gorgeous! I know it's hard to make them flat, but most people don't want to spend $1.34 to mail a card, plus the cost of a padded mailer! That's how much I spend, but I think that's because I'm a card maker, your customers probably won't be.
Nicole said…
Choco-mint, one of my favorite color combos! Love this.
Holly Young said…
Your card is so classy looking. I love those votives!
Catherine said…
Amy, your card is so pretty. I have tons (TONS) of pretty pattern paper and always admire your cards but it's just so hard for me to use it...LOL!

And those are gorgeous votive candles :)
jenstamps said…
Love your card, brown and green is a great color combo!
Those candles are a stunning gift!
Anonymous said…
amy TFS the link to the blogs the fabrics beautiful!!!
Elaine said…
The card is so elegantly simple! It does sort of remind me of chocolate chip mint ice cream (the colors!) and because I'm on a diet and can't eat ice cream! :(
Good thinking with postage on the cards. Your customers will thank you for it when you point that out!
Can't wait to see you on Sunday! Take care and good luck with creating more for the Craft Fair Event!! :)
Savitri said…
Your card is oh so elegant! GORGEOUS!!! The votives are soooooo beautiful!! Love them!
AJ said…
it's gorgeous! Less is more!! that's my motto!!!
;)
Rose Ann said…
I love your pretty card, Amy! Clean and beautiful...and I love the colors!!
Allison Rankin said…
So unique as a Christmas card!
Latisha said…
love the card
and I hear ya on the no bump cards!
Very elegant... love brown n' green together.
Nicole said…
Just checked out the decor8 site, man I need to visit your blog just to find more inspiration out there. :) Fabriano is such classic paper! CUTE cards!