Roses & t.o.y

I hope that you all had a great weekend.

Look what was delivered to me on Friday.... One of the gals saw it in the warehouse and brought it up to me:


I was totally surprised and even more so when we cracked the box open:

Woooo Hooooooo....2 dozen red long stem roses...{sigh}....I'm a lucky duck...thanks again 'd'!!!!!
For the gals that have been keeping up with my blogging...yes, this would be the 2nd bouquet :)

I decided today that I was going to use my top note die that I was just dying to have....I've been noticing that I'm drawn to cards with chipboard, primarily chipboard words. I have a ton of the stuff so I'm making an effort to de-hoard:) I'm hoping to pick up a sizzix alphabet on Black Friday. If you gals have a favorite {versatile} one PLEASE let me know. I'd love to find one that is similar to the Stampin' Up LetterPress alpha. Anyways, I thought this would be an appropriate card to make and send this week...

t.o.y = thinking of you

A text message that I received on Friday:)

Here's to a fabulous week...yahoo for the short work week!!!

P.S. I'm such the early bird but managed to sleep in until 8 a.m. on Sunday Morning...boy, did I need that!

Comments

Janine said…
What a super cute card Amy!! And that accordian card on my site actually went together really quickly...
Elaine said…
AMY!!!! TOY?! mmmhmmm.....ok, spill it, girl! ;-)
Love the card btw!
Marlou McAlees said…
loooove this card Amy, its just fabulous!! love your beautiful flowers too :) x
Lauren said…
This is such a fun card! Love the big letters.
Catherine said…
mmmmmm, spill it already, Amy :)
cute, cute card and i can't wait to swee what you do with that gorgeous card.

love your flowers, btw.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous roses. Lucky girl! I love that t.o.y. I'll have to remember that one.
Tweetpea said…
That is such a cute acronym! I love it.

Congrats on the beautiful roses! They're so pretty.
Becky Carafa said…
Gorgeous flowers, lucky girl!
And my first thought was that this card was for Black Friday and all the toys that would be bought, lol! So thanks for clarifying what the letters stand for, haha! It's a great card.
Latisha said…
ok i'm very curious...
who, what, where...LOL
gave you those beautiful roses!!!
the card is so cute...i see you like that ribbon too
Kim Mraz said…
ohhh, beautiful roses Amy!
your card is absolutely darling :)
(and I came to tell you that I tagged you on my blog...but I think you already saw that)
Rose Ann said…
Your roses are beautiful, and I love your card!! Pretty colors, and I love your abbreviated sentiment! Very creative!
Stacey said…
Get you! What a lucky lady you are. You deserve all the nice things you get though - you're lovely! ~x~
Angie Tieman said…
Well, the roses are gorgeous and your card is fabulous (love the polka dots!), but I need more info on who sent you the flowers ('d) and the text! Don't leave your peeps hangin'!
Nicole said…
Very, very, very cute card! I need to bust out my sewing machine but that would entail more work! :) I'm challenged when it comes to texting lingo but love your card!
Anonymous said…
Oh that is really lovely, how did you create the label background, is it a die or 2?
Jenn said…
Gorgeous flowers Amy, and I LOVE your card...so sweet! :D