So Thankful

Can you believe that next week is Thanksgiving? Where has the time gone? Seriously...I'm like everyone else...this time of year makes me realize how thankful I am for my life. I'm a lucky duck to have 2 fabulous and healthy children. I love my family and friends...they make me laugh and make me happy.

This card is based on the
CPS 91 sketch...the gals on that design team absolutely r*o*c*k!

This card uses an Autumn Leaves stamp set that I bought after Christmas last year...the dp is super old SEI stuff that I've had for a while. I added a small felt flurry onto my American Crafts felt flower. I've had the tickets 4-ever...bought them from someone off of the SCS b/s/t board...seriously have had them 4-ever...I'm trying to de-hoard.

This card went postal today for a special duck that I am truly thankful for..

Comments

Savitri said…
Super cute, Amy!!! LOVE the blue and brown combo!

Yes yes yes, Thanksgiving next week. Big dinner at your place? I'll be at my in-laws.
Susan said…
love the repeating dots and those yummy colors together. You can almost see touch that felt, the texture is so great!

Yes, I love counting my blessings! Your friendship is one....
Nicole said…
Yes, de-hoard it means you can get more current goodies! :) Such a bad enabler I am. I love your card, the tickets "4U" and the so thankful across the band. And the narrow/tall look of this card, so artsy!
Lauren said…
I hear ya Amy - this year has raced by. This card is so cool - love your tickets.
jenstamps said…
Super cute! I need to make more tall cards!
SmilynStef said…
Love the stamping on the tickets and the cool layered snowflake.
Becca said…
Thanks for visiting my blog Amy! I LOVE your take on the sketch!
Latisha said…
so cute
i try daily to de-hoard lol
i want to try that sketch, you are right those ladies rock
Angie Tieman said…
Awesome card! Blue is my fave, you know, and I'm crazy about circles, so I am loving this, big-time!
Julia Aston said…
great design on your long card Amy! love the colors!
Rose Ann said…
I love your tall card, the pretty colors, and your little tickets!! Great design!!
Catherine said…
I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving but i can't wait :)

love your card :)
Carolina said…
Ohhh, lovin' the tall cards and how you used all that space...perfect layout and colors!