saturday finds!

I've been reading a lot about the Project 365 and see that a ton of my favorite blogs are participating...I know that I wouldn't be able to commit to taking part on a daily basis but thought that I'd try to do it once a week. I have 2 really fabulous friends {hi j & p!} that started their massive Fiesta ware collection way before me....I've always loved the bright fun colors so I eventually made the jump. A couple weeks ago my fabulous cousin Satomi of Japanese Handmade Etc, opened up my cupboard and called it eye candy :)

Here are some fun links for today:

Check out this chandelier!

Love these glasses...

Remember my Scrap*lings? Check out this eco-felt!

I'm a HUGE fan of etsy...check out this shop...I have 4 words:

Sweet Mother of Pearl

Here's my last link...I'll be honest, I'm not one to spend a ton of time in the kitchen cooking and baking Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net. My friends chuckle because I'm always sending them links to yummish recipes...really in hopes that they will make the delicious dishes and share with me....but I stumbled across this site while blurfing because of their a-dorable argyle muffin cups, they remind me of my card that was an ode to Oprah...sigh, they are out of the argyle Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net . Why would I buy them when I don't really bake? My boy has been baking up a storm...gotta encourage that Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Comments

lauren bergold said…
reading a bit too fast, i thought it was the *MUFFINS* that were argyle...you know, like that "checkerboard cake" thingie that used to be big in 1950's cookbooks??! (can you tell i DO NOT COOK NOT EVER??! yeah...thought so...)

you SOOOOOO need that chandelier decal...and i mean *NOW*...in fact, why are you still here reading, missy????! ORDER! ORDER!!! :)
ivy said…
thanks for the links! will check it out!
i am not one known to know my way around the kitchen! but all my boys do appreciate what i can cook!
Rose Ann said…
I love the pretty bright colors of these as well!! Thanks for all of the links too! I have already checked a couple, and will look at more in a bit.

Have you see [url=http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/the-1853/Crystal-Chandelier/Detail]this stamp yet[/url]? I thought of you when I saw it. ;)
JackieLou said…
Thanks for sharing Amy.... Can't wait to see what you come up with for TSRD...
Carla said…
I learn the greatest things on your blog! Project 365 sounds cool, maybe I'll try it! Love your Fiesta ware, BTW!!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, I agree, fabulous eye candy! Love that Fiestaware!
Anonymous said…
Yes, that Fiestaware is purty! Thanks for all of the fun links to check out!
Unknown said…
Very pretty Fiesta! I collect LuRay which is similar but pastel colors instead of earthy/brights but I just love old dishes! great collection! :)
Savitri said…
I'm doing the 365. I started late so missing Jan. 3&4. I post them on my Flickr gallery. Maybe when it's really good I'll post to my blog :)