Happy Valentines Day!

Surprise, surprise....no linkies today and gasp, no Sassafras! I was totally smitten by this sweet card. I decided to take advantage of the free pdf download and use this black hair cutie pie. I mentioned this before but I'm always drawn to glitter-licious things but this image called for just a sweet amount of glitz so I glittered her little white slip, her belt and her buttons. Then I decided to "go for it" and glitzed up the scallops....The card base is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze and yes, I'm still using the Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain...love that stuff! BTW, the heart is on dimensionals...Just a little Valentines Day Card
I've been feelin' the blog candy love these days....this "tweet" card and hero arts stamp set is ala Teri over at Big Ideas from a Little Girl.

This stash'ola is from Tracy over at Who is Tracy?


Thanks Ladies...I will definitely enjoy my new goodies!!!

Just an FYI that I will be on a blog-vacation next week. I have posts scheduled so it'll be as if I'm here blurfing and blogging as usual...just wanted to let you know in the event you send me an email...I'll respond as soon as possible.




Comments

Jenn said…
What a sweet, sweet card! I absolutely adore that image! :D Have fun using all those goodies! :D
Lindy Stamper said…
Have a great blog-cation! :)
lauren bergold said…
oooooooooooooh! holy moly that's a cute card! and the girl SO looks like a young amy! :) obviously, you will never hear me moanin' on the subject of cute graphics OR copious amounts of glitter either... ~♥~
Becky Carafa said…
What a cutie pie! Enjoy your blogcation!
Carla said…
I adore your sweet card! Perfect amount of glitter!! I'm glad you've scheduled posts-I'd honestly panic if you just disappeared!!
Natty said…
Wow, you lucky girl - those are all v. nice! And I love the black apple card - gorgeous. :o)
ivy said…
i'll miss ya girly! have fun........
adorable card!
Susan said…
oh, Amy, that's the sweetest, most perfect Valentine for us all! Love the understated simplicity and that perfect ribbon! Happy Valentine's to you!

Have a wonderful, restorative vacation!!!


Hugs
Elaine said…
Hey Frenchie! Nice card! You've got the lucky streak goin on ....maybe you should get a lotto ticket!
Janine said…
Great card Amy and what a great haul!!
Anonymous said…
What a sweet image! I love just that touch of glitter you put on her slip. Enjoy your blog vacation!
Rose Ann said…
Your card is just darling, Amy!! Love it!! Great RAK's too!!

Happy Valentine's Day!! Enjoy your blog-vacation!!
Ann said…
OMG, how stinkin' cute is she?! Love her!

Woohoo on the blog candy winnings! Enjoy! :D

I'll miss you next week...*one lonely tear falls*
Sparkplug17 said…
Your card is super cute! That girl is just precious! Thanks for the food recommendation!
Angie Tieman said…
J'adore this card!!! Beautiful job putting it together! And aren't you the blog candy hog (I really wanted to drop the "g" off that, but maybe it's not appropriate!), hee! hee! Aaah, I'm just jealous!

Have a super trip! Enjoy yourself...and do not be emailing people back! lol!
Teri said…
What a cute card! Congrats on winning more BC! Glad you liked your winnings from me!
itsallrosi said…
awesome card. I'm a big fan of the black apple. I'd love it if she'd start making stamps!
Corie said…
Sweet candy -- and such an adorable card.
Andrea said…
Cute card, I love how she looks so *coy* ;)
Enjoy your bloggy vacation and thanks fot stopping by!
Unknown said…
Such a sweet sweet card Amy!! :)
Anonymous said…
amy that little girlie is cute ;)
I love that bird card too!
Are u going on vaca?!?
;) have a good week
Melissa Sauls said…
What a sweet, sweet card! I just love it. I always enjoy spending time on your blog. :)
Savitri said…
Total cuteness!!! Love that image. Plus it's in French :)

Have fun with the goodies and the off time. It's nice to do that here and there!
whoistracy said…
Glad you're liking everything! Enjoy your blog-cation!!
Shelly said…
Oh my, I let a shriek out when I saw this little girl. How cute!