peaches...

Today is my day over at the 365 Cards blog.

Pam's challenge is to design a card with a flap.
This is also Reader's Appreciation week...I'm teamed up with the most fabulous
Laurel Seabrook:

I adore Laurel's sense of style. She is a multi-talented paper artist that rocks both the card making and scrapping world! I love her use of colors, layers, and embellies...she has a contagious sense of enthusiasm!!!

I think I met her through 365 cards and have been following her for a bit...she is definitely a gal to watch! She has been picked up by design teams, been recognized on several blogs and been published!!

If you haven't popped over to her blog yet, make sure you take a peek:






I had a ton of fun with this one. I've been hoarding this Prima glittery paper called "Peaches". I originally saw it over on
Sparkle's fabbie blog. Peaches, isn't that funny? I wonder why they decided to name it that?

I designed my card as a tri-fold. I added a belly band to keep it all together. I've been enjoying sewing on my cards again. I think it gives cards a nice finishing touch. I even decorated the interior...for those that have been following me, it's something that I don't typically do...call me lazy..LOL...maybe I'll turn over a new leaf...maybe not :)

I hope that you'll join the 365 Cards challenge and create a card with a flap.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Comments

Dora said…
Amy I love this card! Love the girl and your design is amazing!
hugs Dora
yyam said…
This is so pretty Amy! I love that it opens up to a cute little surprise! :)
Evelin said…
Love the card, Amy. It's yummy!!
itsallrosi said…
cool idea. love the wrapper!
Susan said…
this card is just perfect!
naomi chokr said…
i have this paper!! i used it for a layout with my fellow asian friend sarah in SF. Isnt it just adorable. Love your card. Im mailing out your stuff today. sorry im taking too long :)
Michelle said…
OMG Amy I am LOVING this.. I love the Asian theme.. I adore paper lanterns..

Mishy
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy, love your card and that paper is adorable. Why do they call it peaches?
Hi Amy, can't tell you why they call it peaches, but I can tell you I love your card! loving everything about it, inside and out! xx
Tina said…
Yowsa Amy, this is so pretty. I love the surprise inside, I don't decorate mine either. Love this.
Anonymous said…
This is UBER cute!!!! I adore that little asian chick ;) And, I agree Laurel is a gal to watch!
cnelson said…
this card is just the cutest!!!
Piali said…
Too CUUUUUUUUUUUte!!! Thats one of my favorite heroarts stamp,Have to get it now. Love the paper . Might scraplift your idea sometime, Hope its okay with you ;).
Laurel said…
Aw how adorable! And thanks for the wonderful toot, you are awesome my friend!
Maile Belles said…
Cute card, love the way it folds and the inside is too cute!!!
I want that paper! Love the lanterns and the little girl inside! Great card Amy!
Lost in Paper said…
cute, cute card Amy!!!
Allison Rankin said…
Super work chickadee...great DP and the Hero Arts girl on the inside is a winner!
ivy said…
i don't usually stamp on the inside but what a nice surprise for who ever gets this!
Tasia D said…
This is adorable!! Great work :)
Rose said…
Awesome!!! i dont do the inside either lol but might start as you make it look fun.
PCM said…
What a fun card Amy. I love the band that holds down the flap.
Sparkplug17 said…
So pretty! I'm glad you're enjoying the Peaches paper, lol...it still makes me laugh. Hope you're staying cool.
Christina said…
This is adorable! Well done!
Joy said…
love the card! I love these kinds of cards that have flaps...love the DP you used and cute! love that japanese doll stamp! perfect for this! great job on the challenge at hand! TFS and have a wonderful day!
Carla said…
Gorgeous! Love everything about it, right down to the flower gem in her hair!!
Ann said…
You didn't tell me you were gonna have celebrities during RAW! LOL! Laurel rocks, and your card is super cute!!! Hey, you better not turn over a new leaf...we fellow lazy crafters gotta stick together!
Unknown said…
So cute (inside & out)!!! I LOVE that paper!

I don't DO card insides...lol!

(-: Heidi
Laurel said…
Hi again, I have something for you on my blog.
Kelley Eubanks said…
This is great Amy! Love the little girl on the inside... how cute is that?!?!? Pretty darn cute!
Latisha said…
so super cute Amy!!
Angie Tieman said…
Very fabby!! Love that paper and your decorated inside! Very nice touch!!
Julia Aston said…
What a great flap card design - love the lantern DP and the cute Asian girl inside - super colors on this Amy!
Rose Ann said…
I love your flap style card, Amy...and your closure is perfect! What a cutie inside too!!
Barb said…
LOVE this card! That little Asian doll is the cutest, and I really like how you stitched the outside :)
Elaine said…
OMG I need peaches! That is the cutest card ever with that belly band and little geisha girl! LOVE it!
Savitri said…
Woow!! Super cute! Love the outside AND inside!!! So chic!
Janine said…
I Love this Amy!!
Hope you are well!!!