They're back.....

They're back at Peachy!

Comments

Lisa said…
Oh how I LOOOOOOVE thickers!!! Look how colourful they are! Time to go shopping I think!
Evelin said…
Yeah... I saw them earlier...gettin' my friend to buy them for me since they don't ship out of US..I hope she gets my msg in time! :D
Dora said…
That looks yammie, love them!
hugs Dora
Ann said…
Say it with me: I don't need any more Thickers, I don't need any more Thickers, I don't...yeah, it's not working for me either! ;)
Joy said…
these are the best as you don't have to cut out or search for letters! they are right there and they are sticky too! TFS!
Unknown said…
Must...resist...the...lure...of Thickers! (um, yeah my Thickers drawer already won't close it's so full...I guess it's time for a new drawer!!)

(-: Heidi
Carolina said…
You are the worse at enabling...sooo love ya for that!
Elaine said…
The one day I'm OUT of blog reading land...omg...lol!! I don't think God wants me to have anymore of these little babies...lol!