apple of my eye...




Happy Saturday!!!

I was THRILLED to have my Forever Friend card picked by the Card Patterns DT as the sketch #30 winner! Wow...such a mondo compliment...thanks sooooo much ladies!

The icing on the cake is that I'm the Guest DT over at Card Patterns this week!!! Now, how stinkin' FUN is that???!!!! I was super excited to hear that Regina of the Cutting Cafe is the sponsor this week....You all know how much I dig Regina and her fabbie designs!!!!

Okay, onto my card :)
I rotated the sketch and had a ball...I do have to tell you that I had several sheets of patterned paper cut...thinking that I was going to go with an apple theme paper fest {imagine sassafras and october afternoon}...lookie how my card ended up...LOL...no apple paper...dontcha love how that happens? I saw the Cosmo Cricket polka dot paper and the rest is history...gotta love the Fruit Greetings set by Cutting Cafe! I dehoarded some fabbie Maya flowers...aren't they magnficent?

I can't wait to see how the sketch inspires YOU!!!!

P.S. Make sure that you check out my other blog post for the day...I was a busy chicklet...sooooo many challenges...not enough hours in the day!!!

Comments

Stacey said…
You have rocked this Cosmo Cricket Amy, this is awesome!

Congrats on your win too - you totally deserve it ~♥~
Evelin said…
Congrats on your GD spot over at cardpatterns! :)
Totally loving your design!
Steph said…
Wow girl - you are on a roll! well done you. x
Dora said…
This card is stunning Amy, and you deserved it to win. Love the sketch!
Laurel said…
Wow, Amy you did a fabulous job with the sketch! I so love that polka dot paper for the Apple!
Ann said…
Oh, Amy, this is FAB! I love it!
Sparkplug17 said…
So pretty! I love your flowers.
Piali said…
Fabulous!!! love the polka dot paper.
Jane said…
Wow! love it! I can't keep up with you!!!
Regina Easter said…
okay so you work full time and have 2 beautiful kids and STILL produce stunning stuff like this....WHAT'S YOUR SECRET??????????????????
Carly said…
Congrats again on the GD win over at CP!! Very well deserved! And yet another rockin' great card!
Kay said…
Way to go girl!! This card is going to really inspire everyone over at CP. I SO love those Maya Road flowers! These polka dot papers are fabby together!!
♥♥ Kay
yyam said…
Pretty pretty pretty! Love the papers and the flowers! :)
Angèle said…
Congrats Amy! FAB job!
Have a nice sunday!
Unknown said…
GORGEOUS! As a Washington girl you KNOW I love those apples!

Congrats on the CP win!

(-: Heidi
Olga said…
This card is so adorable! Love the colors, the flowers and the design!
Elise said…
Man, AMY! You are one productive card-making babe! This is fabulous! Such fun! I love your blog and your awesome style! Congrats, dear gal! You rock!