For Sale Updated...for this weekend:)

♥♥please see my regularly scheduled post HERE♥♥

Whew....I've finshed updating my For Sale page for this weekend:) I have hyperlinked everything so that you know what the product looks like (something that I personally appreciate on For Sale posts!).

I've managed to post:

91 Stampin' Up sets
29 Stampin' Up packages of paper
5 rolls of ribbon
1 Sizzix Die
13 various stamp sets (Mostly NIP) from major companies like:

PTI
Gina K
American Crafts
Technique Tuesday
Hero Arts
Sassafras
A Muse
Lizzie Anne Designs
Autumn Leaves

Thanks to the ladies that have already adopted some of my things....Okay, off to craft!

Comments

Rose said…
i am now going to call you the stamp queen LOL :)
Tyggereye said…
Goodness gracious look at all those stamps for sale!~ I take it you were a Stamping up rep? lol. You'd have to be!