365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday change'ola and a CAS card...

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!!!

We have a treat in store for you all....this is our celebration week!

365 Cards

We have so much to celebrate at 365 Cards....we've hit 1,000+ followers! We celebrate you, our followers!!!! We're working this week a smidge different...we have Guest Design Team Members for all this week!

I'd like to introduce Annie to you...

I met Annie through 365 Cards and she is thee sweetest blogger!!!! If you pop over to her blog, you'll agree that she has a wonderful style...make sure that you leave her some 365 Cards bloggie love for her Super Sketchy Sunday Card and her personal blog!!!!

I hope that you'll welcome the entire Guest DT today AND all week....thanks for all your wonderful support!!!!

I also wanted to share a card with you today...my bloggie friend Karen is on the DT of CAS-tastic Challenges. This week they have a sketch challenge and it is by Karen!

Here's my take on her sketch...

I used my Echo Park Papers, it's their A Walk in the Park line...such fun patterns and colors! I was able to use a SRM sentiment sticker too!

Here's Karen's sketch..pretty fun, isn't it?


I'm also entering this into SRM's CAS Style challenge...

I hope my US Friends all have a wonderfully fun, relaxing and safe 4th of July!!!!

p.s. Don't forget about the challenge going over on Yvonne's blog...I issued a friendly patterned paper challenge and there's a prize up for grabs...a Two Peas in a Bucket Gift Certificate...come on, whaddya got to lose?

Comments

Jenny said…
Very cute cute card!! Love it!! thanks for the sweet comment your too sweet!! :) :) :) :)
Anonymous said…
Amy, thanks for the shout out :D. You are the best. Thanks for all your sweet support and encouragement :D.

I love your gorgeous card. Love the pattern over kraft, and butterfly is so lovely. Simple but so very lovely :)
Karen B. said…
Do you think it is appropriate to ooh and aah so loudly so early in the morning that it awoke my youngest? Love this card! Love the colors, the butterfly, the pennants. Everything. About. It! Have a great holiday, Amy, hope you are having tons of fun.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love your CAS~tastic card. The sketch is really fun to play with.

Have a safe and fun 4th. We are having rain this morning and I am hoping it will cool things off here.
Rose said…
awesome card girl and i love the pearls on the butterfly :) enjoy your "day off"
cnelson said…
Such a fab card!! LOVE the kraft paper and that perfect butterfly!!!
lauren bergold said…
oof! i am SERIOUSLY diggin' that fabulous sketch and of course your CAS card is (AS USUAL!) awesome and inspiring!!! ♥
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, super cute card with that sketch! Love your banner on the side!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card!!! LOVING the butterfly! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Allison Rankin said…
This rocks! Love the browns, oranges and yellows mixed with the kraft paper!
xiumaiyuki said…
Sista, that card is CAS perfection!!! You know how I feel about CAS...and I'm in love with this card. Beautifully done!
Tiffany Heilman said…
love it! love the butterfly and the paper you used. fabulous!
Jess said…
Fab card! Love the bright colors mixed with the kraft!
dstandard said…
Loving your card Amy - just too cute! Great take on the sketch!
chloe said…
This is totally cute! I love that DP and the butterfly :)
Anonymous said…
Fabulous job with the sketch! This card looks great! :)
Anita Rex said…
What a great take on the sketch! Love those pp's! I like how you used triangles up the side!
Courtney Baker said…
Such great use of the sketch! I love ththe clean lines~
Janetcraft said…
Congrats, Annie. It's so great and am happy for you!!
Janetcraft said…
oh by the way, I find the card you made very interesting with the mix and match of the paper
Janetcraft said…
Yeah, Happy Independence Day, Amy!! And happy holiday too!!! Waka Waka...FIFA 2010...the new song sung by Shakira and folks!
Vanessa said…
Love your gorgeous card, Amy!! So beautiful!
Dora said…
A beautiful card!
Cindy Lee said…
Great take on Karen's sketch!! I too make a card a card for the challenge!

Annie is defnitely going places! Congrats girlie!
Tina said…
What a pretty and fun card.
Bonita Rose said…
such a great card.. thks for playing along with us at CAS tastic!
Carla said…
Love the rich kraft paper with the pops of color! Perfect, as always!
Alice said…
wow! fab CAS card, Amy!! so pretty!
ivy said…
nice CAS card!
li-bee-ti said…
This butterfly is simply outstanding!
I love the colors and your take on the sketch. Another beautiful card of yours!
yyam said…
Oh this is so pretty Amy! Love the pearls on the butterfly and that simple sentiment! And that kraft background! :)
Kay said…
Stunning! The kraft card base is perfect with these colors. I'm a big fan of orange, red, and brown! Wow! I love that butterfly!! I'm going to have to really check out Echo Park products because I always love what you make with them!! ♥♥ Kay
Kathy said…
Amy this is awesome! everything is perfect