starbucks


W o r d l e s s   W e d n e s d a y


Japan
Circa 2000

Comments

Lynnda said…
woohoo.... CUTE...

hugs...xoxo
Yes, I suppose you can find coffee anywhere!
Audrey Pettit said…
Love it! Great photo!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Laurel said…
Great photo! Where in Japan?
Sylvia said…
Great picture, Amy, are you ready to play 20 questions since there are no words? Where in Japan? and who is in the picture? This reminds me of Kyoto, but of course there were no wood rails and a Starbucks, when we were there! Have a wonderful Wednesday, my painting is finished! Yeah!!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
AWESOME, photo Amy! I am headed to Starbucks and Caribou Coffee today to get my free birthday drinks. I will be wired by the end of my adventure.
Mary-Anne V said…
Never been to Japan but I have heard it is very beautiful. Great picture.
jessica said…
Such a GREAT picture!!!
Rose said…
just goes to show you can find your coffee fix anywhere in the world girl :) awesome photo!!!
yyam said…
Always nice to find something familiar in another country! Nice! :)
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE the Picture...can't not hit a Starbucks when you travel right?? xo
Rachel said…
prettiest starbucks ive ever seen!
Alice said…
love those old style houses! thanks for sharing! =)