Avocado Arts: You are my sunshine

click HERE for my Chickaniddy post.



Hello! 

Today is my day over on the Avocado Arts blog!

Here's one of the three cards I have posted over there:


It combines the new March set



and



I love how Avocado Arts can be easily mixed & matched with other releases!

The smidge of cork adds a nice touch.  Those Whisker Graphics Bitty Bags are awesome....I love to give (& receive) gift cards and they are perfect for that purpose!

Terrariums.

So far we have 3 going in our household.  That's pretty good considering I definitely have a black thumb.  It's usually the boy that remembers to mist the plants!

edited to add that I'm linking up for



..a big shout out for Kimberly for spotting that for me!

I'm also linking up to Simon Says Stamp

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Their new challenge is 


...a big shout out to Loly for helping me spot this one!


I'd love for you to pop over to the Avocado Arts blog to say hi!

Comments

sandi said…
Wow! This looks fab! So sweet and what a great way to present a little gift card!
alexandra s.m. said…
Beautiful and adorable Amy!
Thank You!!
Miriam Prantner said…
So sweet! I love your jar cards, and that little bit of cork at the top is perfect!
Tenia Nelson said…
So so FUN, Miss Lady!! :)
Annette Allen said…
this is so darn cute.. love how you used the jar..
Rose said…
cute and fun :)
Ashley Horton said…
So cute Amy! Love the image and the touch of cork!
Shannon J said…
FAB-U-LOUS!!! That bitty bag is awwwwe-some!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
You make thee best gift card holders. Love that bag and of course the cork.
Deepti said…
This is such a cool idea!! Love the gift card holder :)
Teresa Kline said…
adorable, luv the depth...I am so happy to see you playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Tag It challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*
Jinny Newlin said…
Cute, cute, cute, and so full of sunshine! I just love those little bags for holding gift cards!
Elena said…
lovely, and so full of sunshine!
cm said…
Your 'mini' terrarium and bitty bag combination are awesome! LOVE this card!!
c
Heather said…
A stunning card Amy, a fabulous design and great layers, your bottled sunshine image is gorgeous!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
hugs
Heather xx
Love this so much, yo make the Avocado Arts stamps sing, I have purchased a few sets due to some Amy MAGIK!
Taheerah said…
I'm so glad Kimberly alerted you to link this one up Amy - it would have been such a shame for this beauty to be missed as it is a perfect foil for the inspiration! Love your jar stamped on the tag, and love how that little chevron bag doubles up as a gift card holder too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!
Loly Borda said…
Yay! Congrats on winning Amy!
Joni Andaya said…
Gorgeous Creations Amy :)