stories of stamps, paper and... : warm winter wishes



Merry Christmas Eve!

Today is my day up on the



For those that don't know, it's an italian based challenge blog that runs monthly themes.  The new challenges start on the 1st and run through the month.  The month the challenge is 


Throughout the remainder of the month, the Design Team posts tutorials and other fun projects.

I'm up today with a fun gift idea...here's a sneak peek:


I'd love for you to pop over and check it out HERE.

I just finished wrapping all the gifts, usually I'm frantically doing it tonight!

Thanks and I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas Eve

Comments

Samantha Mann said…
Oh I love that gift bag!!!!! You're A MASTER at chalkboard - and on a gift bag?!? Wow!! Can't wait to check it all out!!!
whoistracy said…
How sweet!! Hope you & your family have a wonderful Xmas!
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, that is beautiful, Amy! Off to take a peek!
And hope you and your loved ones have a very merry Christmas, my friend!
Shelly said…
Oh, ADORABLE!
To you and your family, have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Amy!! That cup set is on my wish list for Christmas - adorable!!

Deanne :)
D- said…
I LOVE it. {going there next}
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn aka
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
KT Fit Kitty said…
Cute little treat bag!
Tenia Nelson said…
LOVE!!! Merry Christmas, Miss Lady!!
wendipooh13 said…
this is sooo dang gorgeous!!! love it!!
Michelle said…
Love this!
Merry Christmas, Amy!
Celeste Goff said…
Such a cute treat bag Amy!
Dana F. said…
Adorable treat bag, Amy :) This is such a cute way to give a gift card!
Emily Leiphart said…
This is gorgeous, Amy! The chalkboard technique on a gift box is so unique. Who wouldn't want to receive some treats in this?! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Yuki said…
This absolutely gorgeous, love it!
Kelly said…
love how you used the white embossing on that stamp... I have that stamp. hmmmm CUTE!!! may have to replicate that!