Hero Arts: Thinking of You





Hello and Happy Sunday!  


Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card.  I've been loving the Midnight paper collection by Hero Arts so I started with that as my base.  Have you seen the new Celebrate Tag Stamp & Cut by Lia?  



It really is a multi-purpose tag.  Loss is a horrible thing and you want people to know that you're thinking of them.  I cut the tag and then heat embossed the sentiment in white.  I did a bit of watercoloring and then laid the tag right on top and finished it off with coordinating ribbon.  Super clean + simple.  We wanted our friends to know that we're been thinking of them as they go through this sad time in their lives.

I was going to draw for my winner for the Caring for the Cox Family blog hop:


Then I realized that I need to wait for the mail delivery in case some other people sent over cards for me to forward to the Cox Family.  I'll post the winner on Tuesday!  We've been gone for the last week.  We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in Hawaii on the Big Island:


I'll be happily catching up on DT work today.  I don't usually go 7 days without being crafty.





Comments

Marlena M. said…
Oooh, I love the Big Island~I'm so jealous Amy! Your card is beautiful~I know it will bless the recipient
Nora Noll said…
I am so jealous!! I LOVE Hawaii!! Such a soft, lovely card.
Karen B. said…
So glad you took some time for yourself on your vacation. Lucky you! What a great sympathy card too.
Karen B. said…
So glad you took some time for yourself on your vacation. Lucky you! What a great sympathy card too.
cm said…
Sorry to hear you needed a sympathy card; you've created one that is both beautiful and touching. Good for you enjoying some time in Hawaii. On my 'one of these days' wish lists...
Hugs~c
Annette Allen said…
sorry you needed a sympathy card.. those are hard to make. Your card is gorgeous and for sure to brighten someones day. yay for Hawaii.. thanks for sharing your fun photos.
Your card is gorgeous! And LOVING the vacay photos!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jessica said…
LOVE your card and those pics are AWESOME!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, Hawaii!! Lucky you! Beautiful card, too!
I Card Everyone said…
OH how jealous I am! But if I can't go, I'm so happy you and your sweetie did! Lovely card, amy ... sorry you had a need for it!
=]
Miriam Prantner said…
LOVE this tag! Was trying to get this yesterday, but it was sold out! :(